Okay. I'm ready to rewrite my Historical novel. This story first came out in 2007 titled Ripples in the Water. But I believe the combination of a dud cover and a bit of laziness on my part contributed to its absolute flop.
So, now what I'm going to do is rewrite the story. I've already written a prequel, which on second thought I won't be releasing as an apart story but will interweave within the fabric of Ripples in the Water.
The 'new' book is titled Treason. And with a kickass cover it will definitely be worth the re-release. Here's hoping I can find a publisher to do that.
Watch this space.
- The Flawed Princess - WIP
- Queen Takes KIng - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 - WIP
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Gabrielle and Gavriil - WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 3 - February 2018
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - December 2017
- Treason-Prequel (3rd Edition) - November 2017
- Treason- Book 2 (3rd Edition) - October 2017
- Treason- Book 1 (3rd Edition) - September 2017
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - July 2017
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007