More Than Simply Boy Meets Girl
- The Flawed Princess- WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 ?
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 ?
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - WIP
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007
Friday, September 25, 2009
Outlining my next novel- A dark romance tentatively titled Cold Blood; basically woman convinced she's destined to die in the rain so...when it rains...Obviously there's a lot more going on than that, but it's one layer
Sent sent my short story Shakespeare Masquerade: The Housekeeper's Daughter to be critiqued, and sent an email to Resplendence Publishing submitting a prequel, Celeste, to an already published book, Ripples in the Water, I hope to have re-released.
Now to get stuck in Book Two of my Sinners and Saints series- Cold Blood
Thursday, September 3, 2009
I have two children; a boy and a girl. they have always been each other's opposites. Quite extraordinary actually but today it hit me just how poles apart they are. My son leaves everything until the last minute(drives me nuts), my daughter however is always ready and has time to spare. Yet, they both achieve the same good grades.
I just sit back and admire