I am now satisfied! The title of my new book is Treason. Sounds boring I hear you say; far from it, I cry.
The book centres around the gunpowder plot of 1604 when Catholics plotted to blow up Parliament (in England) and assassinate the king (James the First). Well, I came across information that Robert Catseby, the ring leader in this conspiracy, had in his possession a green, jade gemstone. Historically it belonged to Mary, Queen of Scots, the last Catholic to sit on the throne of England, and is reputed to have come from Excalibur- you know King Arthur's sword.
Now, here is where it gets interesting. Lord Salisbury, king James' principal secretary knew about this Catholic gem. He feared it would be used as a rallying symbol for all Catholics, so he wanted to find it and destroy it- as well as all Catholics, of course. My book begs the question: Was Lord Salisbury- a protestant- behind this Catholic conspiracy?
Want to know the answer? Read Treason.
Will be back with release date and such- but first back to editing the darn thing. Wish me luck!
More Than Simply Boy Meets Girl
- The Flawed Princess- WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 ?
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 ?
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - WIP
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007