Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Clover Autrey to tell you 8 things about me you never knew before. So, here goes:

1. My middle name is Patrice.

2. I'm extremely allergic to strawberries, apples, plums and other soft fruit- so I could be murdered with fruit, and my death would still be attributed to natural causes! (Ha-Ha!)

3. I've a warped sense of humour (- see nr.2)

4. I'm afraid of heights.

5. October 2000, I stood at the top of the World Trade Centre in NY with my hubby and innocently commented, as I watched helicopters circle below us: what if one of those should crash into the building... a year later... Go figure.

6. I've a black belt in taekwon-do (2nd Dan)

7. I need my space. Can't have too many people around me, all the time.

8. I grew up in Bury, Lancashire, the setting of the Wild Rose Press' Historical Contest.


In case I tag you, here are the rules:
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts or habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things with a copy of these rules.
3) At the end of your blog you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don't forget to leave them a note saying they've been tagged.


Tag you're it!

I tag Wild Rose Press Authors: Kathleen M. Basi, Teresa Reasor, Pamella Roller, Diana Bold, Leslie Dicken, tarah Scott, Catherine Cairns, Janet Halpin- my apologies if you've already been tagged.

2 comments:

Teresa Reasor said...

1. I grew up in a mountain community in the hills of Kentucky, Harlan Kentucky.

2. I know how to smoke meat, can vegetables, and make homemade lye soap.

3. I have Native American ancestors.

4. I think the key to dealing with men is to treat them all like 14 year old boys.

5. I like to sit on my front porch really early in the morning, before anyone else is up, and look for dew covered spider webs in the grass.

6. I don’t mind a cluttered house, but I hate disorganization in my office.

7. I believe that animals have souls. (Nothing that can give you so much unconditional love can be without one.)

8. I want to come back as a sloth in another life because they do everything
V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y. Sometimes I feel I might miss the details because I’m rushing to get too many things accomplished
Teresa Reasor, Wild Rose Author,
Highland Moonlight, Captive Hearts

Clover said...

Cool. I love getting to know about you guys.