I've been tagged by Clover Autrey to tell you 8 things about me you never knew before. So, here goes:
1. My middle name is Patrice.
2. I'm extremely allergic to strawberries, apples, plums and other soft fruit- so I could be murdered with fruit, and my death would still be attributed to natural causes! (Ha-Ha!)
3. I've a warped sense of humour (- see nr.2)
4. I'm afraid of heights.
5. October 2000, I stood at the top of the World Trade Centre in NY with my hubby and innocently commented, as I watched helicopters circle below us: what if one of those should crash into the building... a year later... Go figure.
6. I've a black belt in taekwon-do (2nd Dan)
7. I need my space. Can't have too many people around me, all the time.
8. I grew up in Bury, Lancashire, the setting of the Wild Rose Press' Historical Contest.
In case I tag you, here are the rules:
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts or habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things with a copy of these rules.
3) At the end of your blog you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don't forget to leave them a note saying they've been tagged.
Tag you're it!
I tag Wild Rose Press Authors: Kathleen M. Basi, Teresa Reasor, Pamella Roller, Diana Bold, Leslie Dicken, tarah Scott, Catherine Cairns, Janet Halpin- my apologies if you've already been tagged.