Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yours sincerely, Most Scared

I'm scared. Really. My first book is due to be released by the Wild Rose Press, and I'm petrified. Doubts and uncertainties plague my mind, and I feel I want to write the whole darn story again...

But... It's a good story. I love Ripples in the Water- it's the type of story I like to read myself, and I did write it for me. Now, I'm sharing it with others perhaps more discerning than myself, who will ultimately rip it apart and dissect the contents. Ouch! Am I ready to be critiqued? I have to be because I'm a writer- a good writer- and it's all part and parcel of being a writer.

It's time to stand up, and be judged by the seasoned readers of romance, and take any and all commentary on the chin. The question is: Will I remain standing?

Comeback for the release date of Ripples in the Water.

No comments: