I'm scared. Really. My first book is due to be released by the Wild Rose Press, and I'm petrified. Doubts and uncertainties plague my mind, and I feel I want to write the whole darn story again...
But... It's a good story. I love Ripples in the Water- it's the type of story I like to read myself, and I did write it for me. Now, I'm sharing it with others perhaps more discerning than myself, who will ultimately rip it apart and dissect the contents. Ouch! Am I ready to be critiqued? I have to be because I'm a writer- a good writer- and it's all part and parcel of being a writer.
It's time to stand up, and be judged by the seasoned readers of romance, and take any and all commentary on the chin. The question is: Will I remain standing?
Comeback for the release date of Ripples in the Water.
- The Flawed Princess - WIP
- Queen Takes KIng - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 - WIP
- The Hunter and The Runaway - WIP
- Hessa's Fire 2 : Rekindled - WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 3 - May 2018
- Hessa's Fire- March 2018
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - February 2018
- Treason-Prequel (3rd Edition) - November 2017
- Treason- Book 2 (3rd Edition) - October 2017
- Treason- Book 1 (3rd Edition) - September 2017
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - July 2017
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007