I'm not one for holidays- to me, a day is a day, is a day, is a day, despite any label attached to it. Take today for example: Easter. Though not overly religious I'm not ignorant of its signifcance to those who are, and its pertinence. Yet, I see it as merely another day. I go through life enjoying it as much as the next person but without the need to celebrate stipulated dates because it's generally expected that I do. And as much as I understand the significance, and pertinence of said holidays I remain untouched by them. Deeply, sincerely, emotionally untouched. I am numb to every aspect of celebration, but I am Not a dull person. Nor am I unintelligent, nor am I shallow. And no, I don't need a shrink.
I enjoy every day of my life with those I love; just don't try to sell me one day above another in its importance. Every day is important, and I will enjoy that day on a small scale, whether or not many try to persuade, or dictate, how I spend that day.
You can still be lonely at a party.
More Than Simply Boy Meets Girl
- The Flawed Princess- WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 ?
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 ?
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - July 2017
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007