What a feeling to know you've completed a job well done. Apart from some technical layouts my manuscript is practically ready to be submitted to the printers. What a feeling.
My editor at The Wild Rose Press, Katherine, really managed to get me to dig deep and revise my story better than I could have done without her guidelines, and at my first attempt, too. I looked in the mirror last night and thought: Yes. I can do this.
More Than Simply Boy Meets Girl
- The Flawed Princess- WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 ?
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 ?
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - July 2017
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007