I didn't realise how much I needed my break until I got back today from the countryside. It was great. No computer, no telephone, no disturbance. Pure pleasure with my children, and my partner. Now it's back to work if I'm to realise my ambitions of becoming a successful writer. At least the hard work is already done. The novel is written. All I need do is check, edit, revise and rewrite 300 pages. No problem. It's about a month's work, and it'll keep my mind busy while I wait for the verdict on my first novel that's still being dissected by my editor. I'm nervous. Revisions aren't easy and I'm scared she's going to want the novel revised again- or is it a case of me not being satisfied with my own work? I don't know. Anyway, I've a backup. The second book which I'll be submitting to the Crimson line at The Wild Rose Press at the end of the month. Wish me luck- on both accounts.
But not to leave my editor out of the picture I'm completing a second story for the English Tea Rose line as we speak- er, chat.
More Than Simply Boy Meets Girl
- The Flawed Princess- WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 ?
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 ?
- Hessa's Fire- WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - July 2017
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007