How many times have I told my children to always be sure to read questions carefully? One careless mistake, a misread word or two could completely alter the context and meaning of said question. I really should take my own advice.
I'm fortunate to have found a publisher for my novel and always wanting to make a good impression I diligently fill out their forms only to be requested to correct one part. I'd messed up! What a prize idiot!
Right now I need to go look up the meaning of excerpt and blurb- and learn the difference! Good impression, huh? Not!!!!
- The Flawed Princess - WIP
- Queen Takes KIng - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 3 - WIP
- Blood of His Fathers Book 2 - WIP
- A Heart in Chains - WIP
- Hessa's Fire 2 : Rekindled - WIP
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 3 - May 2018
- Hessa's Fire- March 2018
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 2 - February 2018
- Treason-Prequel (3rd Edition) - November 2017
- Treason- Book 2 (3rd Edition) - October 2017
- Treason- Book 1 (3rd Edition) - September 2017
- Luna: Frost Moons and Golden Apples Book 1 - July 2017
- The Woman In The Portrait- July 2012
- Treason-previously Ripples in the Water- Amazon Kindle $2.99
- Shakespeare Masquerade July 2011
- Blood of His Fathers Book 1 June 2010
- Through the Garden Gate November 2009
- Fairytale Bride December 2007
- Ripples in the Water April 2007